Enajon Antioxidant - 300 tabs
Enajon is out of production at this time. The Manufacturers have been trying to get this product back in production but have had some holdups with the TGA. There is no current estimated date when it will be available again. If and when it comes back we will send an alert to anyone you clicks the email me when this product is back button at the bottom of this page.
We are often asked what we have that is similar. We recommend Thompson's Immunofort . It has most of the ingredients Enajon contained and it a fantastic Antioxidant Supplement containing a comprehensive combination of Viatmins, Minerals, Nutrients, Herbs and Amino Acids.
A powerful free radical scavenger formulation from John Edmonson Therapeutics.
Each tablet contains:
- 2.2mg Retinyl acetate (Equiv. to 1100 IU of Vitamin A)
- 1.8mg Betacarotene - 250mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- 137.7mg d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Equiv. to 160 IU of natural Vitamin E)
- 25mg Racemethionine (dl form of amino acid)
- 2.5mg Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1)
- 2.5mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- 10mg Zinc amino acid chelate (Equiv. to 2mg of elemental zinc)
- 5mg Manganese amino acid chelate (Equiv. to 500mcg of elemental manganese)
- 50mcg Hematoporphyrin
- 211mg Calcium hydrogen phosphate (Equiv. to 50mg elemental calcium)
- 11mg Magnesium oxide (Equiv. to 6.6mg of elemental magnesium)
The recommended adult daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 2500 International Units.
Aust R 19416
WARNING – When taken in excess of 8000 IU vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamins can only be of help if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
This product contains no added: dextrose, lactose, wheat gluten, yeast, artificial colours or flavours.