EYE Q Chews - 180s
How it works
The EPA versus DHA ratio is higher in eye q. This sets EYE Q apart from other fish oil supplements. The fish oil in EYE Q is sourced from Sardines, Anchovies and Pilchards, which provides the essential combination of active ingredients. EPA is essential for the moment-by-moment regulation of brain function.
Directions for use;
Adults and Children aged 5 years and above
- Take 2 capsules in the morning with food. If within 3 to 4 weeks you start noticing signs of improvement maintain that dosage.
- If you don't see any sign of improvement after 4 weeks, increase dosage to 4 or 6 capsules a day. Intake can be increased or decreased any time to meet individual needs
Children below five years;
- If the child cannot swallow the 500mg capsule it can be cut open and the oil poured into a cold drink such as juice. (Capsule can be chewed and swallowed.)
- First week: one capsule a day to see if the child can tolerate the oils.
- Next 4 weeks; One capsule a day.
- After 4 weeks; If no sign of improvement you may increase dosage up to 2 to 3 capsules a day and monitor progress.
Intake can be increased or decreased at any time for all ages to meet individual needs.
Each Capsule contains
Natural Fish oil 400mg Equivalent to: Omega-3 marine triglycerides 120mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 92mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 29mg
Evening primrose oil 100mg Equivalent to: Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 10mg
Hi-EPA fish oil, Highly purified Evening Primrose Oil, Natural Strawberry Flavour, Capsule Shell ( gelatin, glycerol, purified water, xylitol, powdered cellulose, colour:cochineal, Vit E as d alpha tocopherol.
If you are taking any medication, always consult with your doctor before commencing with supplementation. If any symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Buy multiple items and save even more $$!