Printable version 
Categories
Search: go

NEW PRODUCTS
PACKS
Anti-Parasite & Fever Control
Antioxidants & Heart Formulations
Anxiety, Stress & Insomnia Relief
Aromatherapy
Arthritis & Joint Foods
Books
Bovine Cartilage
Brain Food
Cold & Flu
Child, Baby & Prenatal
Coral Calcium
Detox, Cleanse & Liver Health
Dr Sandra Cabot Products
Drink Containers (BPA Free!)
Fatty Acids/Fish Oils
Female Specific Products
General Nutrition
Gifts
Health & Beauty Products
Herbal Supplements
Hypnosis CDs
Immune Support
Intestinal Health
Juices/Liquids/Colloidals
Lactoferrin Products
Lactose Intolerance
One-A-Day
Pantry
Percys Powders
Personal Care
Prostate Health
Rene Caisse Formula
Sexual Function & Libido
Sir Jason Winters
Sports Nutrition
SUN Chlorella
Super Foods
Sweet Treats
Test Kits
Therapeutic Teas
Urinary Tract Support
Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
Weight Control
CLEARANCE ITEMS



News

Bestsellers
1. Flora Max Pro Synbiotic 120 cap
2. Lactoferrin 100g Grade 1
3. Maxi-Ferrin Pro 120s
4. Lactoferrin 200mg caps


Special
Gift certificates


Help
Contact Us
About Us
Register
Recover password
Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Shipping
Antioxidants
Fish Oil Benefits
Protein & Carbs


Alternative Health Supplies :: Lactoferrin Products :: Lactoferrin 100g Grade 1

Lactoferrin 100g Grade 1
Lactoferrin 100g Grade 1  $150.00
Add to cart
Lactoferrin - 100g Powder - Grade 1
 
  • 100% pure powder
  • Guaranteed BSE free
  •  NON GMO too!
  • 100% Natural
  • Free Shipping!

  • Australia's Own Lactoferrin is a Grade 1 powder with 95% concentration. This is the closest to purest form of  lactoferrin available.  The other 5% contains trace minerals. There are no fillers.

    Lactoferrin is a natural defensive protein which resides in the body and is  effective in fighting pathogens, including both Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.  Lactoferrin is a single defensive immune protein, which is 100% pure and natural. Lactoferrin is already part of your body's immune defence system.  It is found in the mucosal linings of the body, such as the gut, airways, mouth, and in tears from your eyes.

    Ron Gellately, the world renowned Australian Naturopath and Nutritionist praised Lactoferrin in his bestselling book ‘Internal Health’. He notes that Lactoferrin kills many disease causing bacteria, whilst at the same time protecting and encouraging the body’s own good, vital gut flora. Lactoferrin is ideal for people who are either unable, or do not wish, to take traditional pharmaceutical antibiotics with all their attendant damaging side effects.

    Australia's  Own Lactoferrin does not contain added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. It is also guaranteed pesticide and hormone free.

    Serving Suggestions: mix half a level teaspoon in to natural yoghurt before bed and again before breakfast if desired. For optimum health, make lactoferrin part of your daily dietary program.

    Product of Australia


      6%

    Details
     
    Code: aolfog1100
    Weight 0.15 kg
    Product Size: 100g
    Price: $150.00
    including GST

    Options
     
    Quantity Discount

    Quantity Discount 2+ Items 
    Price per item*: $138.50

    *Note:  including GST


    Add to cart
            
    Add to wish list


     

    Send to friend
    Your name: *
    Your e-mail: *
    Recipient's e-mail: *

    Send to friend
     

    Related products
    #16569 Maxi-Ferrin Pro 120s
    #17349 Bovita Bovine Cartilage 1000ml
     

    Recommended products list
    Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:  
     
     
    Users online:  116 unregistered customer(s)
    Copyright © 1995-2017 Alternative Health Supplies