Prostate Manager - 90 caps
Indications for use
- Nutritional and herbal complex
- Antioxidant formula
Directions for use
- May help to support and maintain prostate health.
- May assist in the management of and provide mild to moderate improvement of medically diagnosed benign prostate hyperplasia (enlarged prostate gland).
- May assist in the relief of frequent urination and nocturia.
- May help to alleviate pain and burning on urination.
- May help to relieve difficulty with urination including symptoms of hesitancy, dribbling and increased frequency.
- May help to improve urinary flow.
- May help to support and maintain health of the male reproductive organs.
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Men who may be experiencing difficulty with urination that may be symptomatic of an enlarged prostate gland; as a daily supplement to support and maintain the health of the male reproductive system.
Cautions and interactions
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
* If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label and use as directed.
* This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Ingredients Per Capsule
Serenoa repens (saw palmetto) extract equivalent to fruit 3.2g
Equivalent fatty acids 288mg
Prunus africana (pygeum) extract equivalent to stem bark 500mg
Urtica dioica (nettle) extract equivalent to root 300mg
Equivalent selenium 150mcg
Zinc gluconate 117mg
Equivalent zinc 15mg
Equivalent vitamin D3 1000 IU
Contains soya oil as an excipient, contains sulphur dioxide (NMT 50 ppm)
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial flavouring or preservatives.