Thompson's Digestion Manager - 60 caps
Indications for use
- Formulated to promote healthy digestive function
- Provides broad spectrum of digestive enzymes
- Also contains herbs traditionally used to enhance digestion
- May help to maintain healthy digestive function and ease minor ailments of the gastrointestinal tract.
- May assist the body in the digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and sugars.
- Assists in the relief and management of indigestion.
- Helps to alleviate flatulence.
- Aids in the relief of symptoms of non-specific dyspepsia.
- Helps to provide relief from nausea and/or vomiting associated with sickness.
- May help in the prevention or relief of symptoms of vomiting associated with motion sickness.
- May assist in the relief of intestinal colic or cramps and abdominal pain.
Directions for use
- May have direct antispasmodic effect on gut.
- Promotes saliva flow and secretion of gastric juices.
- Stimulates appetite and digestion.
- Works synergistically with endogenous enzymes to provide digestion of lactose, cellulose, carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Take one capsule, three times daily before meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals suffering from or prone to symptoms of sluggish or poor digestion including indigestion, flatulence, intestinal cramping and abdominal pain; as a daily supplement which may promote healthy digestive function and appetite.
Cautions and interactions
* If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Always read the label and use as directed.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
* Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients Per Capsule
Amylase 6,000 DU
Tilactase 1,000 ALU
Cellulase 225 CU
Lipase 200 LipU
Protease 12,500 HUT
Fruit derived enzymes:
Ginger powder 340mg
Peppermint powder equivalent to leaf 1g
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colourings, flavouring or preservatives. Vegetarian friendly.