Thompson's Garlic Perles Capsules- 180s
Garlic is one of the world's oldest medicines which has been used, throughout history, for the treatment of a wide variety of ailments. The medicinal use of garlic was documented over 5,000 years ago. It has been used throughout the world to treat a variety of ailments.
Garlic contains very high concentrations of Selenium, a vital antioxidant to the body. Garlic is also a very concentrated source of Sulphur compounds, responsible for its odour, as well as for many of its actions in the body.
• Helps to relieve mucous congestion
• Helps build resistance given its antibiotic and antibacterial effects
• Individuals who suffer from or prone to reduced resistance to infections
Directions for Use
• Adults – Take one capsule twice daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
• Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Cautions and Interactions
• Use only as directed and always read the label
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
• Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
No Added Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. Vegetarian
- Natural garlic oil (concentrated) 1 mg -equiv. to Allium sativum (garlic) bulb fresh 3 g