Thompson's One A Day Milk Thistle 35,000 - 60 caps
The Liver is the largest organ in the body. One of its functions is to act as a filter for all that is ingested into our body. Reduced Liver function can result in abnormal metabolism of fats, sluggish metabolism, digestive issues including indigestion, bloating & constipation, blood sugar imbalances, food intolerance and hormonal imbalance.
Thompson's One-A-Day 35,000 Milk Thistle is a high potency liver tonic which supports a healthy liver and digestive system, helps with detoxification, helps with food intolerance and helps protect the liver from ingestion or exposure to toxins.
Milk Thistle is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger which plays a role in protecting the liver from the damaging effects of environmental toxins, pollution, stress and excesses of daily life such as fatty foods or a bad diet.
Milk Thistle is
- Effective liver tonic
- Naturally regulates digestion
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
Indications for use
- Supports and enhances healthy liver and gall bladder function.
- Relieves the symptoms of indigestion.
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of digestive disorders.
- May benefit anyone suffering from hepatitis
- May benefit such conditions as alcohol-induced cirrhosis,
chronic liver disease and jaundice.
- Aids detoxification via the liver.
- Protects the liver against the deleterious effects of environmental toxins and pollution.
- Supports the growth and regeneration of liver cells.
- Assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.
- Regulates digestive processes.
Directions for use
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract equivalent to dry herb 35g
Equivalent flavanolignins calculated as silybin 420mg
Low Allergy Formula FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.